Believe it or not, the culture of having one’s own personalised microsite is catching up.
While entrepreneurs, artists, writers and performers prefer to have their single page microsite, there are companies that also use it to launch new brands, campaigns or topical products.
Whatever the case might be, there has been a significant rise in the culture of Microsites development in India. Let us tell you how and why is it important.
Following are the top five benefits of designing Microsites:
- Brand Awareness: In case, your travel company has recently launched a microsite, specifically for running a campaign to select the top ten travel bloggers all across the country for a period of six months. Not only does it increase awareness regarding your brand but also confers a competitive opportunity to churn out the best travel content, which can be images, videos as well as written text. Bloggers would be able to ceaselessly navigate the microsite, register and start blogging rather than facing difficult in the main website.
- Focussed and to-the-point content: Be it your product, campaign, promotional offer—it’s always a good idea to have a micro-site. For example, several universities—during the time of entrance examinations—use micro-site development services, specifically catering for the examinations meant for different departments. Thus, from the utility point of view, it is easier for the students to register, log in, and check their time schedules and results— all in one stop solution.
- Quicker Development: Just like anything falling in the online marketing spectrum, even the microsite development has witnessed a significant improvement in the past few years. There are other benefits as well like scalability, enhanced multimedia capabilities, traffic reports, reliability and pan-geographic benefits. Adding a blog updated with interactive content, and frequently advertised on the social media would do wonders for your micro-site in the longer run.
- Cost efficiency: For start-ups suffering with budget constraints, nothing works better than the investing in a microsite. Instead of a bigger and heavier website, they are less pricey and can be easily maintained. Thus, whatever your purpose might be, microsite web design can deliver it. After all, microsite development costs are quite minimal.
- Search friendly: Along with having your own website for promotion, the micro-site ends up acting as another trusted referral. Since, the content is very specific and keyword optimised, it is easier to search, promote and deliver the best results, in the nick of time.
Anyway, with the fast-paced development in the digital world, the time to make the best use of Microsites is today, right away. So, what are you waiting for? Get going and stay ahead from your competitors.
We do what we do best- helping businesses with start-to-end IT solutions and online marketing to build, scale and deliver your brand. Our vast experience and enthusiastic team equip us to offer the best in writing, designing, developing and brand building. Whatever the domain and whatever the needs, our professional expertise ensures you receive nothing but services of optimum quality and value for money.